Richard Syrop grew up in a family that viewed saving money as a passion, hobby, and lifestyle. Over the years, he has seen and personally tested just about every saving method imaginable. Dissatisfied with conventional ways to reduce expenditures, Richard developed a unique approach to savings which does not require consumers to give up their favorite products, entertainment or travel. He has taught these saving methods in seminars throughout the country.
Richard’s love for writing and frugality led to the creation of this book. He lives in Seattle, Washington with his wife Urja.
Richard’s appearance on Hope Matters Radio this week will be to talk about his book Effortless Savings: A Step-by-Step Guidebook to Saving Money Without Sacrifice. It is the ultimate guidebook to saving money without sacrifice. Perfect for readers of any income level or household size, it contains hundreds of painless suggestions that will make saving money easy and manageable.
* Shrink your cell phone bill without compromising your call quality, coverage, or data speeds
* Lower your Internet and Pay-TV rates while maintaining your current service
* Reduce your utility bills with simple, energy-efficient solutions
* Minimize your grocery bills without clipping coupons or looking through sales flyers
* Save time and money by getting your prescription drugs delivered to your front door
* Slash the cost of automotive maintenance and repairs without getting your hands dirty
* See movies at nationwide cinemas, any time of day, for matinee prices
* Acquire discounted tickets to concerts, sporting events, and live theater
* Find the absolute lowest rates for airline tickets, hotel reservations, and car rentals
Tune in this week to here Richard on the show! That’s this Saturday at 10AM on News Talk 990AM or LISTEN LIVE right here on our website.